This card was inspired by the below card created by Paulina from Pretty Pink Posh. She always creates the cutest little window scenes on her cards that I just had to try!
This is the second Thank You Shaker Card for my sister’s friend. I am so in love with Mama Elephant, in particular with the Pandamonium Stamp Set, and am obviously obsessed with shaker cards as you can see from my recent blog posts!
See below for steps to reproduce:
- Cut an A2 card base out of Neenah Solar White 110lb. Cardstock
- Use the smallest die of the Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Classic Rectangle Dies Set to create windows on pink cardstock
- Cut a rectangle piece out of acetate to match the dimensions of the pink window above and adhere together
- Cut a rectangle piece out of Neenah Solar White 80lb. Cardstock to match the dimensions of the pink window above
- Use Mama Elephant Pandamonium Stamp Set and Coordinating Dies to stamp and cut the panda images
- Use Paper Smooches Many Thanks Stamp Set to stamp the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- Use Lawn Fawn Penelope’s Blossoms Stamp Set to stamp the flowers and stems in Hero Arts Pale Tomato Shadow Ink and Hero Arts Green Hills Shadow Ink
- Use Lawn Fawn Grassy Border Lawn Cuts to create two strips of grass
- Use Doodlebug Designs Assorted Sequins and Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins to fill the shaker
- Adhere the shaker pieces together making sure to use foam tape to pop up the window panel
- Cut a piece of vellum large enough to create a 1/4″ border around the window frame
- Cut a piece of Lawn Fawn Lets Polka Cardstock large enough to create a 1/8″ border around the vellum
- Cut the A2 card base large enough to create a 1/8″ matte
- Layer and adhere all the pieces together
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I hope you are having a lovely day!