Hi Everyone! Winnie & Walter turns one this month and they are having a HUGE Birthday Bash Celebration with tons of challenges over on their blog! This will be my first ever submission into a challenge! Eeck!! I will be sumitting this card for two challenges – Vanessa’s Gradient Challenge and Heather’s Color Combo Challenge.
See below for steps to reproduce:
- Create a top-folding A2 card base out of Neenah Solar White 110lb. Cardstock
- Cut a 4.25″ x 5.5″ rectangle out of Neenah Solar White 80lb. Cardstock
- Create a striped background gradient using the My Favorite Things Plaid Background Builder Stamp Set with Hero Arts (Tide Pool and Soft Pool) and Avery Elle (Sea Glass) Ink Pads
- Stamp the sentiment from the Winnie & Walter The Big, The Bold and The Happy Stamp Set onto Vellum with Versamark Ink and heat emboss with Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder
- Adhere the card together using some foam tape and double-sided adhesive
- Embellish with assorted Pretty Pink Posh (4mm Sparkling Clear, 6mm Fresh Mint and 6mm Aquamarine) and Doodlebug Sequins
- Admire all those fun and pretty sequins on your card!!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! I have become a HUGE Winnie & Walter fan during their first year (LOVE the The Big and The Bold Series). I am so happy with the success that they have encountered and can’t wait to see what their second year brings!!