Hi! I’m back to play in some more Winnie & Walter Birthday Bash Celebration Challenges! Here’s my second submission to the event! I will be submitting this card for two challenges – Lea’s Mood Board Challenge and Julie’s Shaker Challenge. This card was inspired by the insanely talented Nichol Magouirk.
See below for steps to reproduce:
- Create a landscape top-folding A2 card base out of Neenah Solar White 110lb. Cardstock
- Cut a frame out of a 4.25″ x 5.5″ piece of Neenah Solar White 80lb. Cardstock using the Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A Dies
- Stamp the flowers and leaves from the Winnie & Walter The Big, The Bold and The Extras Stamp Set with Versamark Ink and heat emboss with Gold Hero Arts Embossing Powder
- Stamp the sentiment from the Winnie & Walter The Big, The Bold and the Happy Stamp Set onto Vellum with Versamark Ink and heat emboss with Gold Hero Arts Embossing Powder
- Fill the shaker part with assorted Pretty Pink Posh (6mm Sparkling Clear, 6mm Gold and 6mm Orchid) and Doodlebug Sequins (Lily White, Lilac)
- Adhere the card together using some foam tape (I doubled up on the foam tape for this card so that there is more room to shake!) and double-sided adhesive
- Tip: Use a powder tool on the inside of the shaker and along the edge of the foam tape to reduce static and prevent the sequins from sticking to the borders
- Embellish with assorted Pretty Pink Posh (4mm Sparkling Clear, 6mm Gold and 6mm Orchid) and Doodlebug Sequins with Zots Bling Dots
- Admire all those fun and pretty sequins on your card and SHAKE to your heart’s content!!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! I am having so much fun participating in the Winnie & Walter First Birthday Bash Challenge and I hope you have the opportunity to play too!