It has been FOREVER since I’ve posted on my blog but I made these note card gift sets for my daughter’s teachers that I am absolutely in LOVE with!!! I think they are so stinkin’ cute!!!
I created three sets of note cards inspired by this Pinterest post.
See below for steps to reproduce:
- Create A2 top-folding landscape card bases out of Neenah Solar White 110lb. Cardstock
- Create stitched rectangles using the second largest die from the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles Wafer Dies out of Neenah Solar White 80lb. Cardstock
- Create 4.25″ x 5.5″ (A2size) rectangles out of the Tiny Dot Digital Patterned Paper generously provided for free to download and print by Mel McCarthy on flickr
- Try your hand at using the overlay image in Photoshop if you want to get patterned paper closer to matching your ink color
- Stamp the pandas using the Mama Elephant Pandamonium Stamp Set
- Stamp the word bubbles using the Mama Elephant Hello Stamp Set (DISCONTINUED) in the following ink colors: Altenew Coral Berry, Memento Canteloupe, Hero Arts Green Hills, Altenew Ocean Waves, Altenew Lavender Fields, Hero Arts Soft Granite
- Adhere everything together using the Scotch Advanced Tape Glider
- Box these notecards up and gift/send some happy mail to a few people in your life!!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and Happy Crafting!